Deputy General Manager - London
Deputy General Manager - Moretown Belle - St Katharine’s Dock, London
Would you like to work in a busy restaurant & bar close to St Katharine’s Dock, London which shows sport, has pool tables, darts boards and a fabulous garden where you can have great input on the business and work with a growing company?
Due to natural progression within the team we are looking for a dedicated & experienced General Manager for this established property.
You would be joining a great company who have 3 other venues in London & more to open in the near future who now require experienced Managers to come and join a sport lead venue, specialising in great food and drinks, creating a great environment with a keen eye for attention to detail.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experience, someone who has energy, enjoys training their team, sales building, has a knowledge of sport and vibrant personality. Creativity and energy is required in all aspects of day to day restaurant management, alongside building up a strong and productive team.
- Experienced within a lively restaurant /pub/bar industry (minimum 1 year) – Sport orientated would be beneficial.
- Assistant in the co-ordination of party/group bookings
- Build, train and develop the team in relation to company policies and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Profit and Loss and Stock Management
- Customer service driven, understanding that a buzzy and spirited personality is key within this industry specifically this role.
- Annual salary £35,000 - £40,000 + (neg on experience)
- Quarterly paid bonus
- 28 days paid holiday + 1 extra paid day to celebrate your birthday
- Free meals on duty + additional discounts
Apply for Deputy General Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly