Meeting & Events Operations Manager - Ashton-Under-Lyne
Are you an experienced Meeting & Events Ops Manager who has a passion for delivering exceptional service?
We have an exciting opportunity for a M&E Ops Manager to join our highly successful team in Ashton where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our M&E Ops Manager you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our M&E Ops Manager, you will:
- Deliver the food and beverage strategy in order to achieve budgeted commercial returns.
- Drive consistent standards and profit performance.
- Ensure the meetings & events team deliver a consistent standard of hospitality whilst maintaining brand standards.
- WOW our conference guests with your enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Oversee and participate in the set up and service of meeting rooms,
- Drive quality and value that ensures great guest experiences.
- Ensure that the meetings & events team are working to our excellence brand standards.
- Deliver pre shift briefings that will drive the team and ensure they deliver our customer service incentives.
- Promote and create intensity around excellence
To become our M&E Ops Manager you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our M&E Ops Manager.