Assistant Manager - London O2
Assistant Manager – Hollywood Bowl, London O2
Here at the Hollywood Bowl Group, growth and innovation have enabled us to become the market leader in our sector. With 60 Hollywood Bowl and AMF Bowling Centres across the UK and exciting expansion plans ahead of us, could this be the right time for your next career move?The O2 is the world's most popular music and entertainment venue; and we're smack-bang in the heart of it! This Hollywood Bowl boast of 12 state-of-the-art bowling lanes including three VIP lanes, an American-themed Diner and Bar, and an amusements area housing the best games in the industry, including one of our thrilling VR ZONE Portals.
So if you're looking for an Assistant Manager role that gives you more variety, challenge and opportunity than ever before, then Hollywood Bowl London O2 is definitely the place to be!
Be the complete AM. As our Assistant Manager, you will support the Centre Manger and Deputy Manager in overseeing the daily running of the centre, creating positive energy within the team! You’ll also:
- Be a role model for our team, leading by example in exceeding customer expectations to deliver an exceptional value for money experience.
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting them to hit their targets as well as their personal development goals.
- Support the Centre Manager and team in delivering on financial targets and service standards in the 4 key result areas.
- Support the Centre Manager with the team recruitment.
- Responsible for cash and stock control, including investigation of variances.
- Support the CM and DM with rolling out local marketing activity.
- Be a very hands-on manager - be present on the floor at key times, promoting positive energy within the team and ensuring high performance!
- Have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a fast paced, customer-facing management role!
- Have an understanding of a leisure or hospitality operation.
- Be passionate about customer service, with excellent attention to detail!
- Have evidence of inspiring and developing large teams.
- Be sociable with an outgoing personality!
- Be enthusiastic with a hands-on approach!
- Be willing to work late nights and weekends.
- Have ambition for success!
- Bonus of up to 15% of basic pay
- Uncapped Out performance Bonus, paid annually
- 28 days’ holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Bowling!
- Team Member Discount Card - 30% off Food & Drink! (Plus further reductions whilst on shift!)