Kitchen Porter - Bath
The Crystal Palace is a bustling, traditional pub in Bath, frequented during the day by a large majority of tourists. Service style here varies from full table service to informal bar service, but it's always busy - with warmer months bringing added crowds thanks to the spacious garden.
Could you be the most important person in our kitchen?
Join us as a kitchen assistant, and you’ll be the person who keeps the wheels turning in our busy kitchen. You’ll keep it clean, you’ll keep it safe - and you’ll protect the space in which the chefs can create spectacular dishes.
- Enjoy the pace and variety of a professional kitchen
- Learn new skills and build a career in catering
- Join a friendly, dedicated and supportive team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% off in all Fuller's pubs!
Kitchen life is hard work, but it’s also a lot of fun. The team spirit is brilliant and there’s real pride in helping create something special for customers.
This is also a great way to learn about premium catering. Fuller’s is a business where kitchen assistants can go on to become chefs or even general managers – and given our passion for fresh ingredients, there are few better places to learn the food business.
If you’ve never worked in a professional kitchen before, don’t worry. For this role, personality and potential are more important than skills and experience…
- You’ll have a friendly, outgoing personality
- You should be eager to learn new skills
- You’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team
- You must be flexible and conscientious
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.