Assistant General Manager - Thame
Standing as one of Thame's most historic buildings, the Birdcage Inn is a friendly local with a sweeping array of delicious drinks and some scrumptious food! Beaming with historic character and charm, this is a community driven site popular with events and even the occasionally ghostly guest!
Could this vibrant pub could be the next challenge for you?
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our committed team with the enthusiasm and drive to continue the success of the pub. We need someone who is a natural front of house trainer and instinctively delivers exceptional customer service. This position would be ideal for a current Assistant Manager looking to work for a company where they can develop their career and skills on their way to become a General Manager, or an experienced Team Leader/Supervisor looking to take the next step and establish their hospitality career.
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pubs are a diverse collection of pubs, each with their own character and charm, bound together by a common vision. We are dedicated to creating an unbeatable sense of belonging to ensure an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We love to celebrate our success and always seek ways to have fun with our teams and help them develop their career in hospitality.Requirements
Fancy a new challenge? We would love to hear from you if:
- You know how to supervise within a predominantly drinks-led business
- You have fantastic sales skills and love the challenge of exceeding KPI’s
- You have good understanding of P&L management within a similar environment
- You are innovative and commercially aware
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are an effective communicator on all levels; to guests and colleagues alike