Deputy Manager – Nr Cheltenham
Deputy Manager – Up to £32,000 including TRONC
We are looking for a Deputy Manager to join our fully refurbished Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, The Frogmill (GL54 4HT) located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles). The Frogmill has a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc.
Deputy Manager -Benefits
- Salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience plus TRONC (approx. £4,000pa)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 13 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Deputy Manager – Training
Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship which takes between 12 – 18 months to complete.
Deputy Manager – Responsibility
Considered a key member of the leadership team within our managed division, the Deputy Manager is committed to supporting the General Manager to drive the business through consistent quality.
In order to be a successful Deputy Manager you will:
- Support the General Manager in leading a team of guest focused individuals.
- Support the General Manager in creating a guest focused atmosphere where service comes first in a fun and professional environment for team and guests.
- Complete holding reliefs and holiday cover at your own site and other sites in the business
- Organise, promote and deliver special events and marketing activities to maximise footfall
- Support the General Manager in achieving your budgets and margins, controlling stock and daily costs.
- Actively managing food service and menu feedback alongside the head chef
- Support the General Manager with compliance in line with food safety and health & safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Have high energy levels as being a Deputy Manager with Brakspear should not only be fun but hands on, varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
General Manager - PrestburyEasy Apply!