Gym and Spa Manager - North East London
Gym & Spa Manager - North East London
We are looking for a Gym & Spa Manager who will lead a small team responsible for the running of a luxury residential leisure facility. You will have overall responsibility for all on-site operations including health & safety, SOPs and EAPs, contractor management, financial management, site audits along with the all-important resident satisfaction!
- Providing excellent customer service to residents and guests
- Promote a thriving community within the gym & spa
- Leading a small team to ensure outstanding service delivery at all times
- Ensure that the facility is looking and operating at the highest possible level at all times
- Update all SOPs, EAPs, Risk assessments and other operational documents in line with changes in industry best practice
- Manage the staffing and operating budget, providing monthly expenditure reports to the client
- Work with the wider residential estate team to provide a first class residents experience
- REPs Level 3 (Level 2 will be considered)
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience of staff and performance management
- Basic understanding and knowledge of budgets and financial reporting
- Good knowledge on leisure specific health & safety best practice
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience within the luxury gym/ spa/ hotel markets
- First aid/ Pool safety experience
- Pool plant experience
What can we offer you?
A forward thinking company with our staff at the centre of our business. With extra holiday, performance related pay, health incentives among others as some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
If you think you’re the right person for this role then please apply now.