Second Chef Bell & Bottle - Kirkham
Marston’s is more than just a world-renowned brewery: we’re also home to one of the UK’s largest and most successful pub chains. Now, we’re on the lookout for a skilled and passionate Second Chef to join our busy kitchen team.
Have you got what it takes?
Proactive and passionate, you’ll be comfortable leading the kitchen. You’ll love producing great food quickly and efficiently, be well organised and enjoy motivating your team. Want to climb the culinary ladder? We’ll support you to complete your Chefs Professional Development training and work towards a Head Chef role.
As Second Chef you’ll:
- Oversee, organise and encourage staff, helping to develop their skills
- Be accountable for running the line during service
- Be passionate about maintaining the highest standards of food and service.
- Work closely with the Head Chef, covering their duties when they are off.
Are we right for you?
From cosy locals to pub restaurants, our Destination businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. What’s more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marston’s atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our Second Chefs you’ll find a premium blend of challenge, security and career progression. And whenever you need support or guidance advice from your manager, you’ll find their door is always open.
What you get
At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Access to pension scheme
- Childcare support
- Award winning training and development
- Marston’s R£wards – an online perks scheme offering on discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets and days out.