Conference & Banqueting Porter - London St Paul’s
Conference & Banqueting Porter - St Paul’s, London
etc.venues is an impressive collection of non-residential city centre venues for training, meetings, conferences, exhibition and corporate events.
Currently we are looking for Conference Porters to join our Events Setup Crews at our St Paul’s, London venue.
What we can offer our Conference Porters:
- A range of hours between 16:00 - 01:00 - Monday to Friday on shift basis (some weekends included)
- Lunch provided
- Training and development
- Monthly pay
- Holiday pay
- Excellent career progression shifts
What we require from our Conference Porter:
- To set rooms during the day and in the evening for the following day in accordance with client requirements and company standards
- To ensure that meeting rooms that are not in use are set up and available for client show rounds
- To ensure that all meeting rooms, staff offices and common areas are maintained to the highest level of cleanliness
- Assist with goods in and out of the venue via loading bay
- To ensure that all waste removal is carried out according to Health & Safety regulations and company standards
Please note: this role involves lots of heavy lifting
Please note this is a zero hour contract, however due to business demands employees may be offered 40 plus hours when required.