Team Leader - Catering - Gloucester
Team Leader - Catering - Gloucester Services
What we are looking for
Do you share our passion for good food and service and want to be part of a great team?
Our customers care about food and where it comes from and we want you to talk to them about our delicious produce.
You will have experience leading a team, running shifts, excellent communication skills and people management experience. We recruit people who share our values.
We are looking for a team leader to join our catering department to ensure delivery of excellent service to our customers across our Café or Quick Kitchen.
You will lead by example to ensure effective running of the shift and that your team consistently deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers. Responsibilities include running of hot food service, till service, barista coffee service, and ensuring food and our café areas are well presented. In addition to food preparation and cleaning duties and ensuring compliance with all HACCP requirements.
This is a full time position working 36.25 hours per week in 5 shifts over 7 days on a set 3 week rota (earliest start times can be 6am and latest finish time could be 10pm).
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we would love to discuss it with you further.
What we can offer you
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £10.22 per hour (different rates of pay for those aged under 18)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services which is subsidised by us for our colleagues
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us