Casual Spa Therapists - Skipton
Casual Spa Therapists - at The Coniston Spa, Skipton
Come and join our Therapist Team here at The Coniston Spa, we are looking for well presented, motivated and caring therapists to promote a sense of well-being and deliver 5 star treatments to our residents, members and day spa guests.
A Spa therapist would be expected to fulfil the following duties;
- Create a Relaxing Atmosphere. People visit our Spa to escape the stresses of their everyday life, to be pampered and at times to receive health benefits. It is a Spa Therapists responsibility to ensure they do everything they can to help make the environment as relaxing and serene as possible.
- Deliver Spa Treatments. Our Therapists deliver a variety of body treatments; massages, facials, body scrubs, nail treatments waxing and more.
- Have a ‘Can Do Attitude’ across all aspects of the Spa – have a positive outlook and always deliver the highest possible standard.
- Be able to work effectively in a team but also use own initiative when working solo.
- Exceed customer expectations at all times.
- Be reliable and be able to work shifts with maximum flexibility as and when necessary including weekends and evenings.
- Keep your work surroundings to the highest of standards- take pride in your environment and offer assistance to all areas of The Spa.
- Skills and Personal Qualities
- Professional Attitude. Our Spa Therapist have to be the consummate professional at all times; immaculate appearance, excellent customer service, and wear a smile.
- Calm under Pressure. The Coniston Spa is a relaxing haven for our guests, somewhere where they can relax in a beautiful, serene environment. Our Spa therapists are the key to creating this ambience and must do everything they can to maintain the serenity; keeping calm under pressure, leaving personal problems at home and have patience
- Desire to serve. Our Spa Therapists have to be sincere about caring for people and get a real buzz about making a difference to people's lives
- Go above and beyond- offer first class treatments to each and every guest.
You must hold a Beauty Level 3 qualification or similar
A passion for the Spa Industry.
Desirable- Two years spa experience, history of working with our spa brands, Natura Bisse, Aromatherapy Associates or Jessica although training will be provided,
Potential Salary and Benefits
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and qualifications.
- Paid lunch break and meals provided
- Uniform provided
- We invest highly in Our Spa therapists with innovative training to ensure they are always up to date with the latest treatment offerings.
“Thank you for your interest in the Coniston Hotel Country Estate and Spa. If you have not heard back from us within three weeks, unfortunately on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
However, we would like to keep your CV on file for the next 6 months. If you prefer us not to, please let us know.”
Casual Spa Therapists - Skipton Easy Apply!