Chef de partie - Leeds
Chef de partie - Beck and Call - Leeds
Up to 48 Hours a week
Salary up to £21,000 per year
We're looking for a Chef de partie to join our expanding team at our very busy pub in Meanwood, North Leeds.
Everything we cook is prepared in house and freshness and quality are key to our offer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing independent company, with excellent scope for career progression for the right candidate.
As Chef de partie you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the kitchen are managed in an effective, efficient and productive manner under the guidance and supervision of the Sous Chef and Head Chef. This role is an excellent opportunity for a chef who's hungry for progression.
You will be:
- Someone with a genuine love for cooking
- Have experience working in a busy kitchen producing fresh food to a high standard
- Be a team player who enjoys working with people
- Take pride in your work and push yourself and those around you to improve every day
- Ready to run a section in a thoroughly organised and clean manner.
In return we offer you:
- A great opportunity to excel and progress within a fast growing company. In the past we've had KP's become chefs, commis chefs become Head Chefs etc.
- Food discounts across our other Leeds sites (Belgrave Music Hall, Headrow House, Ox Club & Water Lane Boathouse)
- Excellent training and one to one personal development from your line manager.
- 28 Days holiday every year
- The opportunity to go on staff R&D trips (past trips have seen team members go to New York, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Portland, Chicago, Toyko, Berlin).
Please send us a CV and brief covering letter, if we like what we see we'll get you in for an interview and trial shift
Apply for Chef de partie - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly