Assistant Manager - Birmingham
Assistant Manager - SOHO Coffee CO - Bullring, Birmingham
Due to our continuing growth, we are looking for an energetic Assistant Store Manager to help lead our team at our concession store within Debenhams in Birmingham’s fabulous Bullring.
- Excellent Management Training Programme
- Sociable working hours
- Uniform provided
- Free hot drinks during shift
- 40% discount on staff meals during shift
- 3% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
Hours & Pay
- Full Time; 40+ hours per week
- Shifts between 08:00-20:00 Monday to Saturday, and 09:00-17:30 Sunday
- £19,500 per annum
- 28 Days Holiday per year, with increase after 5 years’ service
Our Assistant Store Managers are a vital support to our Store Managers, driving the success of our stores and the SOHO brand. Our Management team consistently go above and beyond with their customer service and they inject enthusiasm into all that they do, with real passion for our delicious food and triple-certified coffee.
Accountable for targets set by their Store Manager and championing their team to ensure SOHO brand standards and high product quality are met and delivered every time, they are strong leaders of our in-store teams by constantly encouraging them to be successful, through close support and development.
If you have management experience within a high-volume food and drink business with responsibility for store targets and managing team or have extensive supervisory experience and are looking for your next step up, then we would love to hear from you.
Assistant Manager - BirminghamEasy Apply!