Bookings & Sales Analyst - Melton Mowbray
Bookings & Sales Analyst - Ragdale Hall Spa, Melton Mowbray
Dependent on experience plus commission. | 39 hours per week
About the position:
We are looking for someone who is revenue and sales focused and has a passion for driving business forward.
As the Bookings & Sales Analyst you will be responsible for driving sales and analysing booking patterns/trends to optimise opportunities. Working closely with our Marketing Department, you will ensure full exposure of sales opportunities are gained through our website and social media pages.
Your duties will include;
- Track bookings via promotional offers, marketing activities and third-party booking agents
- Plan and implement strategies to stimulate bookings
- React to short term availability using web offers/discounts
- Record, react to and predict trends in short, mid and long-term booking forecasts
- Review booking activity by user, to ensure maximum sell through and up-selling
- Maximise yield of rooms, beds, lockers and packages
- Motivate and engage the Reservations Team to deliver maximum sales
- Deliver first class service when dealing with enquiries, bookings and cancellations
Qualifications & Skills required
The ideal candidate will have previous sales and analytical experience. Previous knowledge of the hospitality industry would be beneficial.
Hours of work:
39 hours per week between the hours of 8.30am – 8.30pm. Hours will be worked on a rota basis to include one full and one, half weekend per every four weeks.
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips (full time equivalent), free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products, friends and family discount and much more.