Assistant Manager - Weymouth
We are The Stable and we are cider-loving pizza makers!
You could say that we are cider obsessed and make pizzas to match.
We lead the charge in the Cider Revolution, banging the drum for real cider and spreading our enthusiasm for all things appley.
Our pizzas break all the rules - with thin sourdough bases, homemade tomato sauce and ridiculously delicious toppings, we’ve achieved pizza nirvana.
Now is your chance to grab a pizza’ the action and jump on board!
Here are just some of the benefits that you definitely knead to know about…
- The way to our hearts is through our stomachs. We make sure our crew are fed and watered with free food on shift.
- Bring your friends - we welcome socialising and you can benefit from our rewards plan whilst using your discount card in any of our sites-win win!
- We want our crew to be happy & healthy, with contracted hours of 45 per week, we work hard but play harder, and we know how to throw a good party, crust us we’re good at it!
- Hungry to learn and climb? Strap in, we’ll take you all the way up with training and opportunities.
- Wanderlust? We’ve got 16 sister restaurants, which would welcome you with open arms if you wanted to relocate, move onward & upwards!
Here’s what we expect…
- You’ll need to lead by example, oozing ‘The Stable’ from every pore. Commitment to our culture is critical and is the key to your success as an Assistant Manager, AKA sidekick, wingman and first mate.
- As our Assistant Manager you’ll live and breathe hospitality, break you open like a stick of rock and you’ll read ‘CUSTOMER SERVICE’.
- If you don’t love cider already, you will when we’re done. As our Assistant Manager you’ll be taught A LOT about cider, from taste and flavour notes to how and where each one is made. There is a ton to learn, but it’s one of the perks, a delicious, boozy perk!
- As Assistant Manager you’ve got to have more than a hunger for pizza and great fresh food. A passion and personal interest in carefully sourced handmade food is paramount.
- You’ll need to have experience at Assistant Manager level already. Come show us what you’ve got.
Got what it takes? Send us your CV, drop us a line, ping us an email, or just see us at the bar!
Assistant Manager - SidmouthEasy Apply!