Leisure Assistant - Feltham
Leisure Assistant - Feltham, Middlesex
Job Location - Rivers Academy West London, Tachbrook Rd, Middlesex, Feltham,
*Multi-site opportunities available*
Hours - Part time evening and weekend hours available. More information at your interview.
Salary - £8.21 per hour
About School Lettings Solutions (SLS)
School Lettings Solutions is a fast-growing companywith the mission to be the largest provider of Sport and Leisure facilities inthe UK focusing on Schools, community and the customer experience. We arecurrently partnered up with close to 300 Schools across the country and areproud to say that since the company began, we have generated almost 8m for our partnered Schools and the local community. Recently SLS has partnered up with UK Active - UK's largest network for Sport, Leisure and physical activity. We are looking for someone that is passionate about delivering a 5* service and is proud to be part of the SLS Team.
SportsLeisure Assistant (SLA):
A SportsLeisure Assistant must thrive on responsibility. You will be responsible foropening and closing school facilities during community letting periods. You arethe face of our company and will offer a 5* customer service experience.
SLA Job Requirements:
- Toconsistently offer a 5* customer service experience
- To communicateclearly and confidently, building effective working relationships
- Is flexiblein response to business requirements, embracing change as a new challenge andan opportunity to develop
- Uses initiativeand common sense to resolve issues independently
- Takespride in delivering work to high standards
- Works asefficiently as possible to maximise productivity
- Open andclose the school facilities during community lettings periods
- Thriveson having responsibility
Theperson appointed will be directly employed by School Lettings Solutions.
- Candidates must be over 18 years old due to lone workingconditions. All SLA team members will receive a lone worker device and fulltraining will be given.
- SLS operatesits own Lone Working Policy to protect the welfare of its staff. All applicantswill be subject to disclosure DBS checks if successful.
How to Apply
Applications for this post must be made via CV only- Online:
Please submit your documents by clicking Apply Now.