Fitness Manager / Duty Manager | Rickmansworth
Fitness Manager / Duty Manager - Rickmansworth
Everyone Active is currently seeking a high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individual. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
Your major goal will be to promote the Everyone Active vision, values and beliefs to deliver the fitness strategy and be accountable for the experience the customer receives on every visit to the gym. You will have proven experience in managing a large team in a fitness environment, be competent in working with P&L accounts, passionate and enthusiastic about delivering a quality fitness experience.
Key result areas:
- A proven track record and passion for personal training to ensure growth in this area of the business
- To ensure the operational quality of both environment and the core fitness products
- To deliver the Everyone Active customer experience
- To be an effective and inspiring leader and manager
- To contribute to the sites sales targets
- To achieve Everyone Active fitness business objectives and KPIs including Group Exercise, Small Group Training and PT
- To have a flexible and hands on approach to work. Hours will cover daytime, evenings and weekends
- You will also be required to take on Duty Manager responsibilities, running shifts and gym shifts
If you possess the energy, enthusiasm and passion to make the gym successful, we would love to hear from you.
For more details on the position or to apply, email a current CV to Hannah Lewington-Beamish at firstname.lastname@example.org