Starbucks Barista - Cardiff
Do you know your latte from your cappuccino? Are you enthusiastic about fantastic customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Starbucks Barista to join our highly successful team in Cardiff where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Starbucks Barista you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Starbucks Barista you will:
- Deliver fantastic service and products, which meet and exceed both Starbucks and Village expectations.
- Work as part of a team and deliver the highest standards in the industry.
- Respect and care as part of your contribution to the team.
- Ensure your coffee is the best, your sandwiches cooked to perfection and your cakes are the stuff that dreams are made of!
- Make sure that you are working to all Operational standards.
- Know everything there is to know about the coffee and products you sell and who you are selling them to.
- Communicate with your manager and colleagues, and with the wider team in the Hotel so that everyone knows what our offering.
- Ensure that your Starbucks contributions to overall hotel performance targets appropriately through your passion for service and standards.
To become our Starbucks Barista you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Starbucks Barista.
Become a Personal Trainer - South Wales Easy Apply!