Beauty Therapist - Tunbridge Wells
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Beauty Therapist in our Tunbridge Wells Fitness & Wellbeing Gym's Beauty Suite and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You'll be based in the Beauty Suite in one of our growing network of Health Clubs. As a Beauty Therapist / Beautician, you will;
- Make every customer experience extraordinary, providing a service that sets you apart.
- Provide professional health and beauty treatments.
- Promote the sale of products available from the Beauty Suite.
- Ensure personal and team financial targets are achieved.
You'll work alongside brilliant people, from your therapist colleagues to the fitness team. You'll appreciate the flexibility of choosing full or part-time hours, to balance work and life the way you want it. And you'll enjoy so much scope to develop, both as a person and as a therapist, with opportunities to train in specialist processes and treatments using luxury brands. To succeed as a Beauty Therapist you will have;
- Great communication skills and a flair for building a relationship with every client.
- A Beauty Therapy Qualification NVQ to at least Level 3 - experienced or newly qualified.
- Ideally, you'll also have a CIDESCO or CIBTAC qualification.
- Certifications in Elemis body, aroma and exotics therapies; facial, eye and body treatments; deep tissue massage and gel nail treatments - would be beneficial.
- Be organised, with an eye for detail and total dedication to being your best.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Part time - 24 hours
Salary - up to £17,500
Closing date - 17/10/19