Spa Therapist - Keswick
Spa Therapist - Maternity Cover - Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat
A position is now available for a Spa Therapist to join our team at Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat on a part time basis to cover a period of maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with Spa experience to progress their career within our experienced team.
- Provide beauty treatments to park guests from treatment menu.
- Actively promote the salon and park facilities.
- Take bookings by phone and in person.
- Upsell beauty products to guests, where appropriate.
- Ensure client confidentiality.
- Monitoring and ordering of stock.
You will work within the team to provide a range of beauty treatments from the treatment menu, including facials, manicures and massage. Alongside this you will provide help and advice to guests on treatments and products, upselling these where appropriate. You will also take bookings and enquiries over the phone, emails and face to face, so an excellent level of customer service is essential.
This is a maternity cover position to work part time, variable hours. This will usually be 2 days per week and will include weekends and bank holidays.
The Spa Therapist role is ideal for anyone searching for Spa and Beauty jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in beauty therapy is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan