Food and Beverage Assistant - Keswick
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Full Time Food and Beverage Assistant - Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat
Food and Beverage Assistant required at the award winning resort; Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat. Join our team at this stunning five star resort near Keswick in the Lake District.
Copper Fells restaurant offers fine dining cuisine within a relaxed atmosphere which is in keeping with our countryside surroundings. The successful candidate will work within a small, friendly Front of House team. You will quickly become a part of our team, taking responsibility for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards also maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and presentation of all bar and restaurant areas.
Your responsibilities will include clearing tables promptly and ensuring prompt, accurate service but above all you will provide our guests with fantastic customer service.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The Food and Beverage Assistant position is perfect for candidates searching for bar or restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
Don’t miss out, apply today!
- Serving food and beverages to guests ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Swiftly collecting glasses and tableware, quickly resetting tables.
- Ensure the high standards of cleanliness and presentation of all areas at all times.
- Ensure all cash handling is performed with accuracy.
- Delivering excellent customer service to all guests.
What experience you will need
- You will have previous customer service experience.
- Some bar or waiting experience is an advantage.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A driving licence and the ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the retreat.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive work ethic with willingness to learn.
- Great teamwork skills.
What we offer
- Various training opportunities including Darwin Academy modules such as Customer Service and Health and Safety.
- Good hourly rate of pay.
- A full Keswick Reach uniform is provided.
- Employee discount in a wide variety of company restaurants and facilities.