Receptionist - Airport Inn Manchester
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of our prime hotels near Manchester Airport! This peaceful 138-bedroom hotel takes full advantage of its location and amenities, we are the prime choice for people travelling to the Airport as well as for Spa Breaks & Conferences and events.
The Airport Inn offers an on-site Restaurant & Bar, 9 conference rooms and a Leisure Club and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Receptionist on to the team.
As Receptionist, you will be required to;
- Check in and checkout guests and groups effectively.
- Maximise room sales and to promote food and beverage facilities.
- Provide information to guests on all hotel products and services.
- Conduct cash handling and balancing floats.
- Answer telephones and taking messages.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and well-presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service. Reception experience is a must and hospitality experience is desirable.
Visit our website and look at this superbly located hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.