Restaurant Manager - London
Restaurant Manager -Cafe Murano - South West London
Under the direction of Chef-Proprietor, Angela Hartnett, Cafe Murano, offer discerning customers the very best of seasonal Italian inspired food and wine, served in sophisticated, yet relaxed surroundings.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager for Cafe Murano, St James.
We are looking for a friendly, genuine and hardworking Restaurant Manager who is passionate about what they do.
To join us the successful Restaurant Manager will;
- Work alongside the General Manager to grow the business
- Knows how to train and develop a team to deliver a memorable experience
- Excellent communication skills and an inspiring leader who leads by example
- Passionate about food, wine and hospitality
- Thrives under pressure with a positive can-do attitude
- Minimum of 6 months experience working as a Restaurant Manager or in a similar role
- Experience working in a fast-paced quality establishment
In return we offer;
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth and development
- Generous company discounts
- Competitive Salary package
- Flexible Working
- Up to 28 days annual leave - increasing with length of service
Beyond skills we’re looking for a Restaurant Manager with heart and personality, who believes they can really make a difference to our team at Cafe Murano. If this sounds like you, please apply with a cover letter telling us how you believe you can make a difference in your role as Restaurant Manager at Cafe Murano, St James and why you’d love to be part of our family.