Food and Beverage Team Member - Bolton
Food & Beverage Team Member
Our F&B team in our Bolton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym currently have an opportunity for a Food & Beverage Team Member.
- You will make sure that everyone who visits has a great first impression. As a Food & Beverage / Café Team Member you will;
- Help us to create an atmosphere that is friendly, relaxing and professional.
- Be responsible for preparing and serving fresh, healthy and nutritional food and drink.
- Making sure that the efficiency of the service matches the quality of the produce, every time.
- Be a real team player, you will share ideas with colleagues and do all you can to support them in providing the very best service around.
To succeed as a Food & Beverage Team Member / Café Assistant you will;
- Have great communication skills, whether face-to-face or on the phone. You will have the confidence and empathy to provide excellent customer care to all sorts of people.
- Be self-motivated, with plenty of initiative. You also have experience of delivering great service
- Have basic computer skills, including the use of Word and Excel.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £8.24 per hour
Closing Date - 30/09/2019
Location - Bolton
Hours - Part-time, 16 hours per week
Bar Staff - The Horse and Farrier - Gatley Easy Apply!