Sport Coaches - East Sussex
Level 1 and 2 Sport Coaches - Wave's Centres and Community / School Delivery
Casual basis, hours TBC
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To lead or assist with coaching sports programmes including taster sessions, after school sessions and as part of our junior programme across Wave Leisure facilities
- To develop enjoyable sessions to increase young people’s interest in physical activity
- To record and report on sessions according to session plan
- To keep and record accurate registers and incident/ accident logs
- Experience of delivering to children or young people is desirable and an enhanced DBS check will be required
If you are successful in your application you will be joining a fast paced and dynamic company. We offer exceptional training opportunities which will mean you acquire a nationally recognised qualification. Career development with Wave can lead to management positions, flexible working hours, subsidised gym membership, and an extensive Health and Wellbeing programme for our teams.
Please upload your CV and cover letter
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Passion for providing exceptional service
- Able to remain calm and professional in challenging circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills - face-to-face, telephone.
- To be flexible to the changing demands of the business.
- To be able to follow Wave Leisure Trust Policies and Procedures.
- Able to react positively to changes in policy and development into new or improved areas of service activity.
Apply for Sport Coaches - East Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly