Operations Manager - Seaford
Operations Manager - Downs Leisure Centre
£14,457.00 for 28 hours/week
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic individuals who can deliver an excellent level of service to our customers and wants to encourage the community to get physically active.
As Operations Manager you will lead and inspire a team of staff in delivering the highest possible standards of customer care and service delivery at all stages of a customer’s experience with Wave so that Wave becomes the leisure destination of choice for the communities in which it works.
Your main duties will be:
- Ensuring the safety of our customers.
- Leading and motivating a team to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Assisting the Area Manager to ensure that all income streams are maximised.
- Working with the central marketing team to deliver the marketing strategy.
- Encourage site team to achieve the highest standards of presentation with regard to facilities, staff and service.
If you are successful in your application you will be joining a fast paced and dynamic company. We offer exceptional training opportunities which can lead to management positions, flexible working hours, subsidised gym membership, and an extensive Health and Wellbeing programme for our teams.
If you are passionate about encouraging the community to participate and enjoy physical activity we look forward to hearing from you.