Sales Manager - London
Sales Manager - NEW OPENING - Emma Street, London
WE ARE COFFEE ROASTERS AND HOSPITALITY EXPERTS.
As a coffee company, we get to build relationships with a huge variety of interesting and talented people who are embarking on new adventures every day. From coffee lovers through to coffee farmers, café owners through to espresso machine manufacturers; we get to connect these people.
Since starting out in 1998, we have continually invested in our product, people and community. Back then we were just three passionate people roasting out of a small shop in a provincial New Zealand surf town. Today, we’re bigger and better than ever, and we have a lot more friends around the globe to learn things from and to share ideas with.
We are an International company of 100+ employees. The role is based at our London HQ but will also interact with our NZ based team. We are looking for someone who shares our DNA and is hungry for an inspiring opportunity with a dynamic and fast-growing company.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to support our existing business and prepare for further growth in the near future. The role is based at our London HQ, and is focused on leading the Sales, Training, and Tech support Team, looking after our wide range of customers and continuing Sales growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead the Sales, Training and Tech support Team to achieve the highest standards of customer service, exceed annual sales targets, and endorsement of OCR’s DNA.
- Champion the company culture of Ozone Coffee Roasters through the whole team, supplier relationships, new business channels, professional networks, and within the wider client base. In doing so ensure brand integrity, credibility and market position.
- Provide prudent, thoughtful advice; insightful management reporting and recommendations to GM and the OCRI Exec Team based on customer feedback, market trends and industry insights
- To manage, lead and develop the Sales & CRM Team, and ensure systems and procedures are adhered to
- Continue to establish and develop valuable relationships, which lead to the growth and evolution of the ‘OCR Family’.
Apply for Sales Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly