Floor Supervisor - NEW OPENING - London
Floor Supervisor - NEW OPENING - Emma Street, London
WE'RE OPENING A NEW EATERY!
All day, every day we get to build friendships with a huge variety of interesting and talented people, each embarking on their own journeys and adventures.
From food and coffee lovers, through to farmers and coffee growers, we get to connect these people and it’s such a humbling and inspiring privilege.
For us, it’s always been about that interaction – relationships becoming friendships – and it’s why our roaster, coffee bar and eatery will all be under the same roof at our new Bethnal Green site, opening this Summer!
But actually, that’s how we’ve always done it. From our original home in New Plymouth, New Zealand to our first London site on Leonard St in Shoreditch.
If you share our passion for a specialist hospitality offering, have exceptional food knowledge and a hunger to learn – we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a fast-growing company in a dynamic, ever-changing industry. We offer competitive remuneration and are committed to sustainable practices throughout our businesses.
Come join us for the ride!
- Experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Minimum 1-year management experience.
- A passion and commitment to working sustainably.
- Sound knowledge of coffee, food, wine, beer & cocktails and a hunger to learn more.
- Good personal presentation and hygiene.
- Ability to handle pressure and solve problems.
- Above all, an unwavering commitment to customer service and hospitality.
Full job description available upon application.