Senior Chef de Partie - London
Senior Chef de Partie - NEW OPENING - Emma Street, London
WE'RE OPENING A NEW EATERY!
Our menus are created in the endeavour of sustainable and whole-cycle cooking with the intent of maximising healthiness without sacrificing flavour. We ferment, pickle, smoke, dry and make everything we possibly can in-house.
Our kitchen thrives on a low-waste ethos maximising by-product usage and encouraging creativity and exploration of new ideas.
All day, every day we get to build friendships with a huge variety of interesting and talented people, each embarking on their own journeys and adventures. Connecting food lovers to farmers and growers is a humbling and inspiring privilege.
From nurturing high performing, established chefs to introducing apprentice cooks to the world of hospitality, our global team of kitchen professionals are committed to your individual development & success within our fast-growing kitchen environments.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Positive and personable.
- Passion for working sustainably.
- Good personal presentation and hygiene.
- Ability to handle pressure and solve problems.
- Ability to maintain a clean section.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Appreciation of exceptional food.
- Sound knowledge of cooking terminology, techniques & ingredients.
- Above all, an unwavering commitment to customer service and hospitality.
A detailed job description is available upon application.
Apply for Senior Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly