Restaurant Supervisor - Stoke Poges
Restaurant Supervisor - San Marco - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
Role Description for Restaurant Supervisor:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Supervisor who has the passion for delivering the highest levels of service to join the San Marco Restaurant. As Restaurant Supervisor you will:
- Ensure the areas you manage run smoothly and guests/members expectations are met and exceeded at all times.
- Provide the best possible experience to everyone.
- Become a main character and point of contact for members and guests in the highest professional way.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in the service, organisation and supervision of service in San Marco.
The Restaurant Supervisor role requires shift work, 40 hours per week to include bank holidays and weekends.
Required Experience for Restaurant Supervisor:
- To have supervisory experience within a 4/5 star property
- To Understand the demands of a busy environment and the service level which is expected
- Passionate for delivering the highest levels of service
- Keen to progress your career in a quality restaurant environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
What we will offer the successful candidate for Restaurant Supervisor:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
Apply for Restaurant Supervisor - Stoke Poges
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly