Kitchen Porter - Stoke Poges
Kitchen Porter - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
Role Description for Kitchen Porter:
An opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Porter to join our award winning Kitchen brigade.
As Kitchen Porter, you will:
- Ensure all Kitchen and Food Preparation/Outlets are clean and tidy for the kitchen team.
- To ensure all Kitchens are up to Environmental Health standards
- General washing up and KP duties and to assist with recycling
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment is preferable
- Working in a fast paced environment
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Highly competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
Apply for Kitchen Porter - Stoke Poges
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly