Head Beauty Therapist - Ski Resort
An opportunity like no other; to live, work and play in the mountains this winter! We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
This is a role overseeing of the daily operations of one of our hotel based Viva salons. We are looking for someone who can ensure both the quality of treatments and salon standards whilst ensuring the clients’ interests and needs are at the forefront of the Mark Warner Viva spa facility.
- To provide treatments for staff and guests alike within the salon/spa environment and in the hotel in accordance with your product training.
- To complete requested paperwork on a daily, weekly and seasonal basis.
- To report activities and paperwork back to HO on a weekly basis.
- To create increasing spa activity by way of advertising and marketing the Viva spa within the Hotel.
- To work towards financial targets through promoting and retailing.
- To ensure high feedback from treatments ensuring the high standards are met.
- Maintain the daily running of the appointment book.
- To liaise and promote with guests at any time when not in treatment
- To initiate and implement new ideas and programmes to ensure achievement of weekly and seasonal sales.
- To complete monthly stock takes and ensure good stock rotation.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 beauty Therapy
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience from qualifying
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Elemis product training desired but not essential
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the mountains including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, lift pass, equipment hire, use of hotel facilities, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.