Children's Activity Leader - Summer Season - Europe
Our extensive childcare service is one like no other and it would suit a hardworking, confident and enthusiastic Children’a activity Leader, who will help make sure the children on our holidays have the time of their lives!
We have 6 resorts in our Summer season, 3 in Greece, 1 in Turkey, 1 in Corsica and 1 in Sardinia.
- Be a reliable member of a team, working co-operatively and with flexibility
- Observe each child’s progress; report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity. Where appropriate, participate in a ‘Key worker’ system and take a special interest in a specified number of children
- Assist and plan a programme of activities, suitable for the age range of the children
- Supervise children at play (indoor and outdoor), various activities and experiences
- Supervise children as required at meal times, act as a role model to develop eating abilities, establish meal and snack routines. To be aware of special diets and allergies
- Create and develop an attractive, safe and stimulating environment for children
- Understand individual children, childcare and child development
- Project a happy, caring and efficient environment and to refer to appropriate members of the team/department
- To take an active part in childcare projects and special events
- At least completed 2nd year of a degree course in Education, Sports or Coaching which involved full time placements with sole responsibility of children.
- Alternatively, 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
- First Aid certificate
- Good swimmer
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
We will provide you with your flights, accommodation, meals, use of watersport facilities, discount for family and friends and more; in return all you have to do is work hard and help continue the fantastic Mark Warner reputation. You will make friends for life whilst working for Mark Warner and although you will be working you will have an absolute blast working at one of our fantastic resorts.
Mark Warner is one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK which has won many awards over the years and is a market leader for family holidays. We offer winter and summer opportunities so whether you are looking for a one off season or a long term career we can support whatever path you choose!
Become a PT - ManchesterEasy Apply!