General Manager - Gosport
Awesome opportunity to join a fast growing leisure business as a General Manager in Gosport, Hampshire. Teamsport Indoor Karting is fast growing and adrenalin fuelled. Recruiting now for a talented General Manager with world class operations and people manager experience and the ability to worke in a busy, fast paced, customer service environment.
The role will include; management of the site, staff management and development, management of revenue streams, training and mentoring as well as the day to day operations of an electric indoor karting business.
Joining the Southern team, you will truly have your chance to put your stamp on the role and with an uncapped bonus structure on offer, you’ll be well rewarded for your hard work and placed firmly in pole position for the future. So…if you enjoy working where no 2 days are the same, then this is the job for you.
This role requires you to work one shift every weekend. We look for at least 3 years’ management experience ideally within the Leisure, Retail or Hospitality sectors.
We reference all new employees with an external referencing company.
- Finance – achieve and exceed levels of profitability, accountability for the Tracks spending and budgetary control
- New Business Development
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, recruitment and training
- Maintenance of the track, karts and the building
- Maintain cash security and cash handling in accordance with standard
- operating procedures
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan including up-sells, outreach activities and corporate business portfolio
General Manager, Operations Manager, Staff Management, Profit and Loss, Progression, Regional Manager, Dual Site Manager, Leisure Manager, Retail Manager, Health and Safety, Assistant Manager, Operations, Finance, People Management, Recruitment, Training, Health and Safety,