Restaurant Host – The Wild Rabbit
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate Host/Hostess.
Full time contract, min. 40 hours per week. Salary £8.50 plus service charge.
Part time contract also available.
• Competitive salary plus service charge
• Training and development to advance your career
• Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
• 30% company discount
• Stakeholder pension scheme
• Subsidised private medical insurance
• Free uniform
As a Host/Hostess, you must possess excellent customer service skills and a passion for delivering exceptional level of service at all times. You’ll be able to interact confidently with your guests and build lasting relationships.
• To deliver excellent customer service at all times.
• To meet and greet all guests entering the building and deal with the queries in a timely manner, acting at first point of contact
• Handling all restaurant and private dining enquiries
• Maintain the booking system
• To ensure customer delight within the bar and restaurant.
• To assist the Management team with the smooth operation of the shift by managing table allocation
• Weekly cover reporting and updating diner profiles
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV today
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details.
Waiter / Waitress - Birmingham AirportEasy Apply!