Head Receptionist – The Marylebone Hotel, London
If you want to be part of a friendly team that takes pride in their work and thrives on making our guests happy, this opportunity to join our Front Office team is perfect. As a Head Receptionist, you will be an ambassador for the hotel and will be passionate about delivering world class service to our guests. Providing a warm welcome and anticipating guests needs will come as second nature to you, as will be your impressive multi-tasking skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in leading a team, have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
The perks of working as a Head Receptionist with The Marylebone
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
The Marylebone, London
Located just minutes from Oxford Street and in the heart of Marylebone Village, The Marylebone hotel provides easy access to the best that London has to offer. The excitement and buzz of Marylebone Lane, Oxford Street and Park Lane, the world-famous stores of Bond Street and Mayfair and the green spaces of Regents Park and Hyde Park are all just a short walk away.
The Doyle CollectionThe Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness. We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019
Don't be shy, apply today join us a Head Receptionist!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofitThe Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.