Administration Assistant - Peterlee
Administration Assistant - Peterlee Leisure Centre
16 hours per week |£7,488
Start Date: ASAP
Responsible to: General Manager
Liaison with: Reception
To assist with the provision of administrative support to the Management team of the centre.
- To complete all word processing ensuring confidentiality.
- To complete all filing, photocopying, sorting and franking of post as required.
- To monitor stationery stock/budget and to reorder when required.
- To deal with telephone bookings/enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- To book, confirm and process all invoiced bookings in accordance to company procedures.
- Ensure all invoiced bookings payments are received within the agreed payments terms.
- To promote the image of the Company by the provision of quality customer care standards.
- To collect monies, cash up and bank accurately and efficiently, process invoices in accordance with Company procedures.
- To ensure all team members are paid in accordance with their contracts and hours worked, including the processing of weekly timesheets in accordance with company procedures.
- To manage the Purchase Order Processing System (POPs) in accordance with company procedures.
- To undertake receptionist duties as required.
- To carry out tasks and responsibilities according to the designated area of work Issued to you by the General Manager.
It is a requirement of the job role to undertake a NVQ/Apprenticeship/diploma qualification if eligible
CORE QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURS (1Life Performance Framework)
- In addition to the Key Responsibilities, 1Life has identified the core qualities and behaviours required from all colleagues for the successful delivery of our Mission, Vision, Values and commercial goals. These can be found in the 1Life Behaviour Framework and this role is required to achieve at Level 1, with particular focus on the following areas:
- Owing the issue and getting it done
- Developing skills and knowledge
- Knowing our organisation
Apply for Administration Assistant - Peterlee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly