Leisure Assistant - Borehamwood
Leisure Assistant - The Venue Leisure Centre, Borehamwood
Up to £17,502 (depending on age and experience)
Full Time (39 hours p/w)
InspireAll are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
The Venue is recruiting for the position of Leisure Assistant to join our Lifeguard team, this will be a combination of shift working to fit in with the current rota patterns.
We are looking for unique individuals who have potential, flair and are able to fit in seamlessly to our current team.
Energy and enthusiasm are required as well as a good understanding of the role including health and safety, cleaning and high standards in customer service.
It is essential for the candidate to have the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, you must be able to work in accordance with our shift pattern which includes early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Working for InspireAll your staff benefits will include:
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to use of facilities at our Leisure Centres
- for free or reduced fees.
- Discounted Fitness membership for family and friends
- Discounted access to nursery places and other children’s activities
- Free Cinema and Panto tickets and reduced event tickets available from Wyllyotts Theatre
- Bike2Work scheme
- Employee of the Quarter and Long Service Awards
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
Applications will be considered immediately, interviews will be offered when suitable applications are received
Apply for Leisure Assistant - Borehamwood
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly