Chef De Partie
Australasia Chef De Partie
Australasia encompasses a menu of Pacific Rim flavours underpinned by European cooking tradition and an exotic blend of Indonesian and Southeast Asian influences, creating visually spectacular dishes with carefully crafted flavours.
As a chef de partie you will be working as part of the kitchen team you will be under the supervision of the Head Chef and the Sous Chef. You will be responsible for the section allocated to you. You will be working with fresh ingredients in a state-of-the-art kitchen. Kitchen experience is essential and future development is available.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
In return we offer you:
- Full and extensive training
- Excellent bonus structure (which is attainable) paid monthly
- Opportunity for real progression
- Employee Assistance Programme providing advice and guidance on a range of issues including financial, health and legal matters
- Salary sacrifice pension