Concierge - Newcastle
Concierge - Newcastle upon Tyne
We are hiring! Casual Concierge Role!
Fusion lifestyle are excited to announce the opening of The City Baths, Newcastle.
With regeneration work that will see the Grade II listed building sensitively restored with many of the building’s original features retained, this exciting lifestyle venue in the heart of Newcastle will be opening soon.
As well as the pool, Turkish Baths and Spa, there will be stunning, top quality fitness and well-being facilities and a café bistro.
As The City Baths, Newcastle, is such a prestigious site, we are recruiting for exceptional Concierge staff
Concierges at Fusion are the first team members that our customers and members meet. First impressions are important and as a Concierge , you are responsible for providing a warm welcome to each customer, proactively driving membership sales, providing accurate information, swiftly processing transactions and ensuring the reception area is managed effectively and efficiently.
This is a results driven role, where your natural ability to influence and persuade will shine through.
To be successful as a Concierge , you will need a “can-do” attitude, experience of delivering first class customer service in a target driven sales environment with the ability to “seal the deal”. You’ll also need excellent verbal communication skills, and good numerical and written skills.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Achieving KPI's and sales targets set by CRM and central support
- Ensuring all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices and weighing up their options; supporting the right choice of membership for each individual customer
- Serving beverages at our food service pod
- Positively and proactively driving membership retention
- Accurate cash handling, reconciliation procedures and administrative duties
- Assisting in the development of programming through your innovative ideas
- Assisting in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services, ensuring all information given is correct and up to date
- Dealing with customer feedback in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with company guidelines
- Ongoing professional development through attendance at relevant training
Many of our Concierges have gone on to management positions within Fusion. Accredited by the Institute of Management and Leadership, you will have the opportunity to benefit from the STRIDE programme; our excellent industry leading management training and development scheme.
You will also work within a fast-pace, stimulating environment that fosters a culture of team work and fun.
Some of the additional benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- Up to 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Industry Leading Training
Click on the link to apply.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.