Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager
Nuffield Health is looking for a Client Services Manager to work within one of our prestigious Corporate Wellbeing Centres in Edinburgh .
Successful candidates will be competent in all client services operations, striving to provide, maintain and develop high standards of accuracy and customer care for the front of house area.
- Management of reception including day to day tasks and operations, strong management and leadership of the Client Services team.
- On-going performance review of the Client Services team development including PDR's and task assignment.
- Development of NOPs for all Client Services procedures.
- Promotion and management of membership and secondary services (including therapies and retail), supporting the Deputy General Manager in ensuring performance against budget is tracked (daily 1-31, weekly banking and monthly KPI's)Work closely alongside the Fitness Manager to ensure that a high standard of customer service is provided at all times through the member journey.
- Oversee robust stock control measures, Become a champion of Service As It Should Be and Great Conversations.
Acting as Duty Manager for the whole facility and will be expected to either be a qualified Lifeguard or be a proficient swimmer to complete the full Lifeguard Training and cover Poolside duties. Assist Deputy General Manager in managing operations for the Centre and to ensure all Health & Safety requirements of the site are adhered to.
Varied shift pattern to include working one weekend in three and Duty Manager for the Centre for the agreed hours:
Mon - Fri 06:00 - 22:00, Sat & Sun 07:30 - 18:00
- Excellent personnel management and leadership skills
Proven Membership sales and membership attrition skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Approachable and able to adapt to different situations
- Accustomed to working toward targets and deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail in all areas of work
- Articulate and able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Proven IT knowledge and competence
Valid Lifeguard Qualification or proficient swimmer to complete training
Class instruction experience also beneficial to enable increased member interaction
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £22,000 per annum
Closing Date - 03/10/2019
Location - Edinburgh
Hours - Full-time, 40 hours per week