Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Swim Teacher in our Sheffield Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will be providing safe and effective lessons for our customers. As a Swim Instructor, you will;
- Engage, coach and inspire members of all ages to achieve their swimming goals.
- Deliver one-to-one lessons or group classes.
- Be an approachable, positive role model with a fun, engaging approach and a talent for coaching that meets individual's needs.
- We'll also look to you to promote memberships by explaining all the advantages that our facilities can offer in order to improve total health and wellbeing.
To succeed as a Swim Instructor you will have;
- ASA Level 2 or an equivalent qualification, together with a track record of coaching swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- Experience working with colleagues to improve the performance of teaching programmes.
- A track record of achieving targets.
- A confident and approachable mannerism, with great communication skills. You will be committed to making the most out of every opportunity to learn and develop further.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £14 per hour
Closing Date - 26/09/2019
Location - Sheffield
Hours - Part-time, 5.5 hours per week