Chef - Nottingham
Lillie Langtry's is a busy drinks led pub in the centre of Nottingham and we are about to launch a new, more varied menu with pub classics and great quality snacks. We are looking for an organised, energetic chef to support the kitchen leader in day to day service and due diligence.
- Roughly 20-25 hours with a potential view to increase depending on how well the new menu is received.
- Experience essential but specific training will be given.
- Excellent progression routes and plenty of training opportunities for those who are interested in learning new things and taking on new challenges.
- The most desired candidates will have bar experience also, but this is not compulsory.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, cook and present food to meet company specifications.
- Consistently deliver outstanding levels of service and ensure that the needs of each individual guest are met.
- Maintain the presentation and cleaning standards of the kitchen at all times, following company guidelines.
- Support the opening and closing of the kitchen.
- Ensure all stock management processes are followed, including delivery, storage, stock rotation and ordering, to maximise availability and minimise loss.
- Protect and secure all company stock and property in order to minimise the risk of loss and ensure that all procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements.
- Adhere to all Licensing, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Previous experience of working in a pub kitchen environment.