Recruitment Administrator - Newcastle Upon Tyne
This is a Full time and temporary role based at Greggs House, Quorum Business Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne. You will be working within an energetic and busy Recruitment Team where your role is to support our National Retail Shops to select the best candidates to work in our stores. You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process from posting adverts to attract the right people to work within our business, sifting CV's, inviting to interviews and offering candidates their dream job.Join the Family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding themSalary
£17,500 per annumShift Pattern and Contracted Hours
This is a full time role working 35 Hours per week. You must be flexible to Monday to Friday between the hours 08:00 - 19:00 on a rotating shift pattern, you must also be able to work Saturdays on a rotational basis with 1 day off during the week.Job Description
Reporting to the Recruitment Team Leader our in-house volume recruitment team is responsible for sourcing and selecting suitable applicants for our retail and bakery roles.
- Providing a first class volume recruitment service putting the candidate experience at the heart of everything you do
- Liaising with Area and Shop Managers, keeping them up to date on your progress
- Advertising through a variety of online attraction sources and deciding whether alternative initiatives are required to fill the vacancy
- Using selection criteria to determine suitable candidates
- Assisting with general recruitment queries via phone and email and effectively managing an applicant tracking system
- Experience of working within a busy team
- An ability to manage a large and varied workload and to deliver results within tight timescales
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focused approach and a warm telephone manner
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Fully conversant with all MS Office applications
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems and Online Job Boards is advantageous
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to use initiative with effective team working skills and experience of working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to Bank Holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service (pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 year’s continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to one year’s salary
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- Other benefits include
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help we can make your application as quick and as smooth as possible.