FRONT OF HOUSE - Bar/Waiting on Staff LL32 8LD
The Erskine Arms is a rustic and traditional foodie pub and inn located in the heart of the Conwy walls serving the finest of fresh locally sourced produce and our reputation as a destination for dining in North Wales is continuing to grow. Along with our relaxing pub, we also have 10 boutique guest bedrooms creating the perfect retreat in the centre of the town.
We are currently looking for friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking Front of House – Bar/Restaurant staff to join us. Previous bar and/or restaurant work is preferred, and roles will involve working a variety of days, evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must! Full time and part-time work available.
If you or anyone you know has a passion for food, drink and excellent customer service then we’d love to hear from them.
Dependent on experience + generous tips + employee discounts and benefits
The company, Stange and Co. Ltd., is a group of character pubs and hotels independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on providing excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and love people, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff, 25% off for close family at the manager’s discretion)
- Food and beverage discount - 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays (full time staff)
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Employee Finders Fee
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter to Ben Jones, General Manager, using the link below, telling us a little bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning.
SENIOR CHEF DE PARTIE, LL31 9JPEasy Apply!