Chef de Partie - Colwyn Bay
Here at Brunning & Price we have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our team based in Colwyn Bay. You’ll receive a highly competitive salary of up to £20,000 per annum and will be a member of a friendly close-knit team.
Brunning and Price is a collection of individual pub restaurants each with its own style and flavour. We like to think we run informal places for people who like to meet, eat, drink and talk in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie with a real passion for quality fresh food?
As a Chef de Partie you'll have the opportunity to gain experience working across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef.
Our Chefs de Partie are involved in a range of duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing menus
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, we offer our Chefs de Partie:
- Competitive salary plus paid overtime and tips
- Work/life balance – 45-hour contract
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Sharesave and pension
- Free food on shifts
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubs
The potential here is enormous and we’re looking for an ambitious and committed Chef de Partie with a passion for fresh food.
If we’re talking your language and think you’ve got what it takes to become our Chef de Partie then please click ‘apply’ now!