3 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Lifeguard in our Lifeguard Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Lifeguard you will;
- Make sure our members stay safe and healthy when using our brilliant 'wet' facilities - from the swimming pool, to the spa pool, sauna and steam room.
- Do all that you can to create a friendly, relaxed and professional environment. As a Lifeguard you'll see that everyone, who uses the Club, enjoys a warm welcome and efficient service.
- Be attentive and alert at all times. You will make connections with members, helping them to feel valued and supported. Of course, if there is ever an incident, you will respond straight away.
To succeed as a Lifeguard you will have;
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and ongoing training records.
- Bags of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- A real passion for providing great customer care. You will be a real team player.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £8.24 per hour
Closing date - 25/09/2019
Part Time, 16 hours