Reception Team Leader/Duty Manager (Liverpool)
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
As a Reception Team Leader/ Duty Manager you will primarily share our passion for excellent customer service.
Key Requirements for Reception Team Leader
- Supervisory experience
- High quality client service interaction
- Strong resource management skills, including use of complex IT systems
- Ability to prioritise and deal with varied workload effectively
- Experience in administrative/office environment
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Proven self & team motivator
- Flexibility to cover staff absences & sickness
- Clean and presentable appearance
- Care about our members, so you will seek opportunities to build rapport with them and ensure they are happy with their experience.
- Lead staff and maintain quality standards in all areas.
- Conduct tours for prospective new members, predominantly selling the benefits only Nuffield Health can provide.
- Oversee Health and Safety and resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Help achieve sales targets.
- Free gym membership
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Childcare vouchers
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
We will apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We've brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today's healthcare market, we're in an enviably strong position.
Closing Date: 25/09/2019
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Full Time, 40 hours