Receptionist - St Albans
Receptionist – Batchwood Sports Centre, St Albans
Full Time/Part Time
About your role
As a receptionist you’ll create the right first impression with a warm welcoming meet and greet, look smart, listen and show initiative as you help all visitors to the centre. Key will be your ability to deliver outstanding customer care and service in a proactive manner.
You should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, from dealing with telephone enquiries to handling customer comments. Responsibilities within the receptionist role include:
- Providing a welcoming, effective and efficient reception area
- Maintain the presentation of up to date customer information, programmes and feedback
- Actively help customers select activities & services within the centre
- Delivering first class service to the hundreds of people who use and call the centre every day
- Maintaining a complete knowledge of the services and facilities on offer.
You must be confident, enjoy working with people and thrive on delivering great service in a busy environment.
Where you will work
Batchwood Golf Course & Sports Centre
1Life is a forward thinking lifestyle and management solutions company, who manages Batchwood Golf Course & Sports Centre in partnership with St Albans Council, encouraging communities to ‘live more, live well.’
Working for 1Life
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan throughout their career with a line manager giving clear direction and scope no matter what role you are in. We also offer competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive reward and recognition scheme to ensure that loyalty, dedication and hard work will be rewarded.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.
This vacancy is on a casual contract basis.