Night Manager - Melton Mowbray
Night Manager - Ragdale Hall Spa, Melton Mowbray
Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips (full time equivalent), free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products, friends and family discount and much more. For more information please see our benefits and rewards page.
Hours of work: 40.5 hours per week working 9 hours per day 9.45pm – 7.45am with two 30 minute breaks. Shift pattern is worked over an 8 week period, working 4 days one week, 5 days the next.
About this position:
As our Night Manager you will take full responsibility of the Hall, the safety and security of the building, it’s contents and the welfare of our guests as well as managing our team of night staff on duty.
Main duties include;
- To assume full responsibility as the Duty Manager during the night
- To be the point of contact for guests and ensure that any queries and requests relating to their stay are dealt with promptly and efficiently and maintain a full log of all incidents
- To ensure that full security checks are carried out throughout the night, including the car park and all outside areas.
- To undertake end of day closing and early morning pre-opening checks.
- To be responsible for the ongoing training, coaching and performance management of night security staff.
- To take ultimate control in any emergency situation, coordinating on-site and (off-site) teams as needed
Qualifications and skills required:
- Previous experience of night work
- Supervisory or managerial experience in a hospitality setting
- Good eye for detail
Apply for Night Manager - Melton Mowbray
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly